Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is the latest high-end solution, information technology has lent to business application. The most important factors related to information are its Reliability, Accuracy and Timeliness. The ERP solutions seek to streamline and integrate operation processes and information flows in the company to synergize the resources of an organization namely men, material, money and machine through information. A key ingredient of most ERP systems is the use of a unified database to store data for the various system modules.
In the ever-growing business environment the following demands are placed on the industry:
- Aggressive Cost Control Initiatives.
- Need to analyze costs / Revenues on a product or customer basis.
- Flexibility to respond to changing business requirements.
- More informed management decision making.
- Changes in ways of doing business.
- Difficulty in getting accurate data, timely information and improper interface of the complex natured business functions have been identified as the hurdles in the growth of any business.
Preparation of an Customised ERP
Business Process Reengineering is a pre-requisite for going ahead with a powerful planning tool, ERP. An in depth BPR study has to be done before taking up ERP. Business Process Reengineering brings out deficiencies of the existing system and attempts to maximize productivity through restructuring and re-organizing the human resources as well as divisions and departments in the organization
Business Process Engineering evolves the following Steps:
- Study the current system
- Design and Develop new systems
- Define Process, Organization Structure and Procedure
- Develop Customize the Software
- Train People
- Implement new system
- The principle followed for BRP may be defined as USA principle (Understand, Simplify, Automate)
Our Approach for Customize Product Development includes:
- Thorough Understanding of Products Requirements.
- Analysis & Description.
- In-Depth Forecasting and Planning.
- Clear and Effective designing.
- Perfect Programming & Coding.
- Testing and Quality Analysis.
- User Acceptance
- Product Deployment.
- Product-User training.
- Post-Implementation support.
The Main Features of this solution are listed below
- ERP facilitates company-wide Integrated Information System covering all functional areas like Manufacturing, Selling and distribution, Payables, Receivables, Inventory, Accounts, Human resources, Purchases etc.,
- ERP performs core corporate activities and increases customer service and thereby augmenting the Corporate Image.
- ERP bridges the information gap across the organization.
- ERP provides for complete integration of Systems not only across the departments in a company but also across the companies under the same management.
- ERP is the only solution for better Project Management.
- ERP allows automatic introduction of latest technologies like Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT), Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), Internet, Intranet, Video Conferencing, E-Commerce etc.
- ERP eliminates the most of the business problems like Material Shortages, Productivity Enhancements, Customer Service, Cash Management, Inventory Problems, Quality Problems, Prompt Delivery etc.,
- ERP not only addresses the current requirements of the company but also provides the opportunity of continually improving and refining business processes.
- ERP provides business intelligence tools like Decision Support Systems (DSS), Executive Information System (EIS), Reporting, Data Mining and Early Warning Systems (Robots) for enabling people to make better decisions and thus improve their business processes.
- Reduce paper documents by providing on-line formats for quickly entering and retrieving information.
- Improves timeliness of information by permitting, posting daily instead of monthly.
- Greater accuracy of information with detailed content, better presentation, fully satisfactory for the Auditors.
- Improved Cost Control.
- Faster response and follow up on customers.
- More efficient cash collection, say, material reduction in delay in payments by customers.
- Better monitoring and quicker resolution of queries.
- Enables quick response to change in business operations and market conditions.
- Helps to achieve competitive advantage by improving its business process.
- Improves supply-demand linkage with remote locations and branches in different countries.
- Improves information access and management throughout the enterprise.
- Improved user Audit & Security.
- Accelerate time to market and time to value with more personalized products and services.
- Gain agility and speed in your operations.
- Optimize the use of corporate resources and assets.
- Deliver higher levels of service and enhance customer satisfaction.